• A few warm clothes as the mornings and evenings here are a bit cold.
• A Torch
• An umbrella
• Sports Shoes
• Petrol Pump and ATM facility are available only in Sundernagar, not near the Ashram.
• Children below 12 years of age are not allowed inside the Ashram.
• Pets not permitted inside the premises.
• Bring a Jio sim (if you have) as Jio Network + Internet Speed is good here.
1. Get to Sundernagar from Delhi/Chandigarh
Drive down or Get any bus bound for Mandi or Kullu-Manali from Delhi or Chandigarh. The distance to Sundernagar from Chandigarh is 177 Km. There are day-night buses from Delhi or Chandigarh to Kullu-Manali by Himachal Tourism Development Corp.(HTDC), Sutluj Travels, Najjar Travels and Volvo in addition to the Govt. Buses.
2. Sundernagar to Pandar
Pandar is 45km drive up the hill. Take any bus bound for Nihri or Karsog. When you start seeing Deodar trees after Chowki, you are close-by. Start preparing to get off!
3. You are almost there
From Pandar, Oshogram is just 1km on Nihri Road. We are famous:-) If you are coming by Nihri bound bus, request driver to drop you off at Pandar Osho Ashram.
It is a leisurely walk if you are travelling light. Keep looking to your left for Oshogram board. You can always hop on a single auto available if it is not a Sunday or call us and we will guide you how to come.
Shimla to Oshogram (100 km)
From Delhi, you can take a flight to Bhuntar Airport@ Kullu. Pandar is about 93Km from here and you should be able to find a Taxi easily.
Alternatively, you can fly to Shimla which is about 100Km from Pandar. It takes about 3-4 hours by Taxi.
Kiratpur in Punjab also has a connection from Delhi. It is about 120 Km from Sundarnagar.
Oshogram, Pandar, Sundernagar, Distt. Mandi,
Phone: +917018553691, +918278805130 (WhatsApp)